Thursday, January 1, 2009

WOW!! Life is crazy!!!





















SORRY I am such a looser of a blogger, but this time I actually have a good excuse:) What a ride we have all been on these last few months! I was in school fulltime and also playing soccer at NCU and Rob is very busy with school and two part-time jobs! Life is amazing and we have been so blessed. Here are a few picutures just to update before the madness starts again in a few weeks:) oh and just tilt your head, I don't know and don't want to learn about how to rotate these pictures! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

YAY!!! Pictures!!! Yep....you guys have been seriously BUSY!! Holy moses! That pic of Jackson (spelling? Jaxson?) is beyond adorable. And what are you guys up to in your snow gear? No doubt some fabulous outdoor adventure of some kind that sounds totally awesome and would make me jealous! Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Um..... Thanks for the post friend. You need to post more though or I won't know what your kiddos look like.

Kelli Eudis said...

HEATHER!!! Yeah! I can actually see what your kids look like and what you are up to!! You are awesome and I love you. Hope you are all doing well. I miss you and your prego sis.